Newsflash for both campaigns AND ALL AMERICANS: 42 USC 1973i(e) and 42 USC § 1973gg–10(2) The former federal law makes it illegal to vote twice. The latter law prohibits fraudulent voting in a federal election. 18 USC 2 makes it illegal to aid and abet election fraud.
Double voting aside – if O gets another 4 years THIS might give us a glimpse into where we are headed: The expansion of Islam:
- Excerpt: Since his inauguration, President Obama’s family in Kenya has been on a mission to use the Obama name to transform Kenya from the nation’s current Christian majority to an Islamic majority that will spread Islamic law, or Shariah, through the country. Jerome Corsi reports that Arab researchers Walid and Theodore Shoebat have documented the claims in a special report that translates an explosive television interview never before seen in the West. In the interview, Musa Ismail Obama, President Obama’s first cousin in Kenya, told the Arabic-language satellite TV network Al-Jazeera that the Saudi Arabian royal family has developed a strong relationship with the Obama family in their home village of Kogelo in Alego, Siaya District, West Kenya. Musa took pains to explain the need to proselytize Islam in Kenya, which is in line with the desire of wealthy Saudis to transform Kenya into a majority Muslim country. Walid Shoebat pointed out that an article in the Arabic-language newspaper Al-Arab acknowledged the importance of the Obama name to the efforts of the Kenya family to expand the position of Islam in the country. Shoebat noted the article describes President Obama as a Muslim, referring to “President Obama’s Islamic faith.”
- When you don’t believe in absolute truth then nothing is a lie. Case in point: DNC chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz told Piers Morgan on CNN tonight that just because the Obama administration was putting out wrong information on Libya, “doesn’t mean it was false.”
- Hoping Americans are stupid enough to forget that Big Bird is part of a corporation worth hundreds of millions which still receives borrowed taxpayer dollars, Obama avoids any mention of his record. You would think that Obama hasn’t been president yet. He never proposes a solution to the debt crisis, has no real plan to revive the economy, never even mentions his signature disastrous achievement of Obamacare, lies to America about the Libyan terrorist attack, never mentions billions wasted on fake “green jobs” companies, offers no solutions to high gas prices, seems clueless on foreign policy, and never mentions the one promise he kept which was to cause electricity rates to “skyrocket.” Sheesh! ARE Americans that stupid? Apparently almost half are.
- The Department of Homeland Security’s 2011 Yearbook of Immigration Statistics was released last month, including figures that show that the number of illegal aliens apprehended in the United States was the lowest in 40 years. The report shows (page 91, table 33) that in fiscal year 2011, the number of illegal aliens apprehended was 641,633 – at that time the lowest total apprehensions since 1972 when the number of illegal aliens apprehended was 505,949. The report shows that the number of illegal aliens apprehended has steadily decreased over the course of the Obama administration, from 869,857 in fiscal year 2009 to 641,633 in fiscal year 2011.
- Tonight is the debate between Paul Ryan and VP Joe Biden. Personally I can’t wait to witness this one. It is being reported everywhere how much debate practice both men have been doing. Should be an interesting evening. If Biden loses prepare yourself for the following excuses:
- Breitbart News has learned that the State Department hid the identity and nationality of Blue Mountain Group, the British firm it hired to provide “no bullets” security at Benghazi, in the federal contract it signed with that organization in February 2012. Breitbart News obtained a copy of the official summary of the contract by performing a search at the Federal Procurement Data System website, a link provided by Wired.com’s Danger Room. Blue Mountain Group was not identified as the vendor in that summary of the contract. Instead, the vendor was listed under the vague term “Miscellaneous Foreign Awardee.”
- On the heels of a report showing she broke the law in advocating for President Barack Obama’s re-election, Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius was caught walking into an Obama re-election call center.
- SANAA, Yemen (AP) — Yemeni security officials say a gunman has assassinated the Yemeni chief of security at the U.S. Embassy in Sanaa. The officials say Qassem Aqlani, who was in his fifties, was shot dead while on his way to work early on Thursday. They say a gunman on a motorcycle opened fire at him and fled the scene. Aqlani had been working for the U.S. Embassy in the Yemeni capital for nearly 20 years. The Yemeni officials spoke on condition of anonymity because they were not authorized to speak to the media. The attack comes as Yemen’s U.S.-backed government is waging an offensive against al-Qaida’s branch in the country, taking back territory and cities in the south that the terror group seized last year.
A short story shared with us via Bill:
An atheist was walking through the woods.
‘What majestic trees!’
‘What powerful rivers!’
‘What beautiful animals!’
He said to himself.
As he was walking alongside the river, he heard a rustling in the bushes behind him.
He turned to look. He saw a 7-foot grizzly bear charging towards him.
He ran as fast as he could up the path. He looked over his shoulder & saw that the bear was closing in on him.
He looked over his shoulder again, & the bear was even closer.
He tripped & fell on the ground.
He rolled over to pick himself up but saw that the bear was right on top of him, reaching for him with his left paw & raising his right paw to strike him.
At that instant moment, the Atheist cried out:
‘Oh my God!’
The bear froze.
The forest was silent.
As a bright light shone upon the man, a voice came out of the sky.
‘You deny my existence for all these years, teach others I don’t exist and even credit creation to cosmic accident. Do you expect me to help you out of this predicament?’
‘Am I to count you as a believer?’
The atheist looked directly into the light, and said: ‘It would be hypocritical of me to suddenly ask you to treat me as a Christian now, but perhaps you could make the BEAR a Christian?’
‘Very well’, said the voice.
The light went out. The sounds of the forest resumed. And the bear dropped his right paw, brought both paws together, bowed his head & spoke:
‘Lord bless this food, which I am about to receive from Thy bounty through Christ our Lord, Amen.’
- Planned Parenthood is announcing candidates it is endorsing at 11am.
- At noon, Republican US Senate candidate Wendy Long will be talking to the Albany press corps before sitting down with the Times Union and Glen Falls Post Star editorial boards.
- Women’s rights advocate and Democratic party surrogate Sandra Fluke is still in New York – speaking at a forum at Albany Law school this afternoon.
- Massachusetts Governor Deval Patrick will headline the Empire State Pride Agenda’s annual dinner tonight. Incoming Executive Director of ESPA Nathan Schaefer will also be hand.
- State Senate candidate Bob Cohen, one of Republicans best hopes for picking up a seat, has been called a slum lord by some of his tenants. http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/senate-candidate-rapped-crumbling-buildings-article-1.1179835
- THIS Saturday –OCT 13th, Patriots from across NY are coming to our district to promote Neil Di Carlo, Wendy Long and other decent candidates. There will be a joint sign waving and banner display on as many busy intersections. Please join us at 10am. We will meet in a strip mall parking lot just north of the I 84 & Route 9 Junction, near Walmart. We will distribute signs and banners. Then we will split up into groups at busy intersections throughout the area, including Poughkeepsie itself if we have enough people. The intersection closest to where we will meet is Route 9 & W. Merritt BLVD. Below is an address to a store in the mall. Hudson Buffet 18 Westage Dr, Fishkill, NY 12524 This rally will run from 10am-5:30pm. Any time that you can spare for this event will be much appreciated! I look forward to seeing many of you there!