THIS is one of the MOST POWERFUL videos I have EVER seen. (h/t Camille & Pat). It was produced in San Diego County by local college and high school students.
If not US then who? If not NOW, then when?
by Don Fredrick The Obama Timeline
As I noted in the introduction to my book, The Obama Timeline, a jury at a murder trial will often find the accumulated circumstantial evidence so overwhelming that a guilty verdict is obvious—even though there may be no witness to the crime. “The jurors in the Scott Peterson trial believed the collection of evidence more than they believed Scott Peterson. Among other things, the jury thought that being arrested with $15,000 in cash, recently-dyed hair, a newly-grown goatee, four cell phones, camping equipment, a map to a new girlfriend’s house, a gun, and his brother’s driver’s license certainly did not paint a picture of a grieving husband who had nothing to do with his pregnant wife’s disappearance and murder.”
In the four years I have been gathering information about—and evidence against—Barack Hussein Obama, I have encountered hundreds of coincidences that strike me as amazing. None of those coincidences, by themselves, may mean much. But taken as a whole it is almost impossible to believe they were all the result of chance.
Consider the Obama-related coincidences:
Obama just happened to know 60s far-left radical revolutionary William Unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers
Ayers, whose father just happened to be Thomas Ayers, who just happened to be a close friend of Obama’s communist mentor Frank Marshall Davis, who just happened to work at the communist-sympathizing Chicago Defender with Vernon Jarrett, who just happened to later become the father-in-law of Iranian-born leftist Valerie Jarrett, who Obama just happened to choose as his closest White House advisor, and who just happened to have been CEO of Habitat Company, which just happened to manage public housing in Chicago, which just happened to get millions of dollars from the Illinois state legislature, and which just happened not to properly maintain the housing—which eventually just happened to require demolition.
Valerie Jarrett also just happened to work for the city of Chicago, and just happened to hire Michelle LaVaughan Robinson (later Obama), who just happened to have worked at the Sidley Austin law firm, where former fugitive from the FBI Bernardine Dohrn also just happened to work, and where Barack Obama just happened to get a summer job.
Bernardine Dohrn just happened to be married to William Ayers, with whom she just happened to have hidden from the FBI at a San Francisco marina, along with Donald Warden, who just happened to change his name to Khalid al-Mansour, and Warden/al-Mansour just happened to be a mentor of Black Panther Party founders Huey Newton and Bobby Seale and a close associate of Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, and al-Mansour just happened to be financial adviser to a Saudi Prince, who just happened to donate cash to Harvard, for which Obama just happened to get a critical letter of recommendation from Percy Sutton, who just happened to have been the attorney for Malcolm X, who just happened to know Kenyan politician Tom Mboya, who just happened to be a close friend of Barack Hussein Obama, Sr., who just happened to meet Malcolm X when he traveled to Kenya.
Obama, Sr. just happened to have his education at the University of Hawaii paid for by the Laubach Literacy Institute, which just happened to have been supported by Elizabeth Mooney Kirk, who just happened to be a friend of Malcolm X, who just happened to have been associated with the Nation of Islam, which was later headed by Louis Farrakhan, who just happens to live very close to Obama’s Chicago mansion, which also just happens to be located very close to the residence of William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who just happen to have been occasional baby-sitters for Malia and Natasha Obama, whose parents just happen not to mind exposing their daughters to bomb-making communists.
After attending Occidental College and Columbia University, where he just happened to have foreign Muslim roommates, Obama moved to Chicago to work for the Industrial Areas Foundation, an organization that just happened to have been founded by Marxist and radical agitator Saul “the Red” Alinsky, author of Rules for Radicals, who just happened to be the topic of Hillary Rodham Clinton’s thesis at Wellesley College, and Obama’s $25,000 salary at IAF just happened to be funded by a grant from the Woods Fund, which was founded by the Woods family, whose Sahara Coal company just happened to provide coal to Commonwealth Edison, whose CEO just happened to be Thomas Ayers, whose son William Ayers just happened to serve on the board of the Woods Fund, along with Obama.
Obama also worked on voter registration drives in Chicago in the 1980s and just happened to work with leftist political groups like the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA) and Socialist International (SI), through which Obama met Carl Davidson, who just happened to travel to Cuba during the Vietnam War to sabotage the U.S. war effort, and who just happened to be a former member of the SDS and a member of the Committees of Correspondence for Democracy and Socialism, which just happened to sponsor a 2002 anti-war rally at which Obama spoke, and which just happened to have been organized by Marilyn Katz, a former SDS activist and later public relations consultant who just happened to be a long-time friend of Obama’s political hatchet man, David Axelrod.
Obama and 20 year pastor WrightObama joined Trinity United Church of Christ (TUCC), whose pastor was Reverend Jeremiah Wright, a fiery orator who just happened to preach Marxism and Black Liberation Theology and who delivered anti-white, anti-Jew, and anti-American sermons, which Obama just happened never to hear because he just happened to miss church only on the days when Wright was at his “most enthusiastic,” and Obama just happened never to notice that Oprah Winfrey left the church because it was too radical, and just happened never to notice that the church gave the vile anti-Semitic Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan a lifetime achievement award.
Although no one had ever heard of him at the time, Obama just happened to receive an impossible-to-believe $125,000 advance to write a book about race relations, which he just happened to fail to write while using the cash to vacation in Bali with his wife Michelle, and despite his record of non-writing he just happened to receive a second advance, for $40,000, from another publisher, and he eventually completed a manuscript called Dreams From My Father, which just happened to strongly reflect the writing style of William Ayers, who just happened to trample on an American flag for the cover photograph of the popular Chicago magazine, which Obama just happened never to see even though it appeared on newsstands throughout the city.
Obama was hired by the law firm Miner, Banhill and Galland, which just happened to specialize in negotiating state government contracts to develop low-income housing, and which just happened to deal with now-imprisoned Tony Rezko and his firm Rezar, and with slumlord Valerie Jarrett, and the law firm’s Judson Miner just happened to have been a classmate of Bernardine Dohrn, wife of William Ayers.
In 1994 Obama represented ACORN and another plaintiff in a lawsuit against Citibank for denying mortgages to blacks (Buycks-Roberson v. Citibank Federal Savings Bank), and the lawsuit just happened to result in banks being blackmailed into approving subprime loans for poor credit risks, a trend which just happened to spread nationwide, and which just happened to lead to the collapse of the housing bubble, which just happened to help Obama defeat John McCain in the 2008 presidential election.
In 1996 Obama ran for the Illinois State Senate and joined the “New Party,” which just happened to promote Marxism, and Obama was supported by Dr. Quentin Yong, a socialist who just happened to support a government takeover of the health care system.
In late 1999 Obama purportedly engaged in homosexual activities and cocaine-snorting in the back of a limousine with a man named Larry Sinclair, who claims he was contacted in late 2007 by Donald Young, who just happened to be the gay choir director of Obama’s Chicago church and who shared information with Sinclair about Obama, and Young just happened to be murdered on December 23, 2007, just weeks after Larry Bland, another gay member of the church, just happened to be murdered, and both murders just happened to have never been solved. In 2008 Sinclair held a press conference to discuss his claims, and just happened to be arrested immediately after the event, based on a warrant issued by Delaware Attorney General Beau Biden, who just happens to be the son of Joe Biden.
In 2003 Obama and his wife attended a dinner in honor of Rashid Khalidi, who just happened to be a former PLO operative, harsh critic of Israel, and advocate of Palestinian rights, and who Obama claims he does not know, even though the Obamas just happened to have dined more than once at the home of Khalidi and his wife, Mona, and just happened to have used them as occasional baby-sitters. Obama reportedly praised Khalidi at the decidedly anti-Semitic event, which William Ayers just happened to also attend, and the event Obama pretends he never attended was sponsored by the Arab American Action Network, to which Obama just happened to have funneled cash while serving on the board of the Woods Fund with William Ayers, and one speaker at the dinner remarked that if Palestinians cannot secure a return of their land, Israel “will never see a day of peace,” and entertainment at the dinner included a Muslim children’s dance whose performances just happened to include simulated beheadings with fake swords, and stomping on American, Israeli, and British flags, and Obama allegedly told the audience that “Israel has no God-given right to occupy Palestine” and there has been “genocide against the Palestinian people by (the) Israelis,” and the Los Angeles Times has a videotape of the event but just happens to refuse to make it public.
In the 2004 Illinois Democrat primary race for the U.S. Senate, front-runner Blair Hull just happened to be forced out of the race after David Axelrod just happened to manage to get Hull’s sealed divorce records unsealed, which just happened to enable Obama to win the primary, so he could face popular Republican Jack Ryan, whose sealed child custody records from his divorce just happened to become unsealed, forcing Ryan to withdraw from the race, which just happened to enable the unqualified Obama to waltz into the U.S. Senate, where, after a mere 143 days of work, he just happened to decide he was qualified to run for President of the United States.
Obama just happened to save $300,000 on the purchase of a $1.65 million Chicago mansion for which he deposited only $1,000 in earnest money, while the seller’s adjacent empty lot which was appraised at no more than $500,000 just happened to be sold at the inflated price of $625,000 to Rita Rezko, who just happened to earn only $37,000 per year working for Cook County government, and who just happened to be married to Tony Rezko, who just happened to be Obama’s main money man for his political campaigns, and who only days before the Obama mansion purchase just happened to obtain a $3.5 million loan from wealthy Iraqi Nadhmi Auchi, who just happened to have been kicked out of Iraq, and who just happened to have been convicted of corruption charges in France, and who just happened to ask Rezko to ask then-U.S. Senator Obama to help him obtain a visa to travel to the United States.
Rita Rezko just happened to borrow the money for the $625,000 empty lot from the Mutual Bank of Harvey, which just happened to be run by Tony Rezko’s pal Amrish Mahajan, whose wife Anita just happened to have been charged with fraudulently receiving $2 million in Illinois taxpayer dollars for drug tests never performed by her company, K. K. Bio-Science, which just happened to have a no-bid contract with the state, and whose computers just happened to disappear right before investigators arrived to take them away for evidence.
Obama just happened to obtain a $1.32 million mortgage for his mansion even though the payments of $8,000 per month (plus at least $1,500 per month in property taxes) exceeded 50 percent of his $162,100 U.S Senate salary income, and even though Michelle Obama was claiming that she and her husband were still paying off substantial student loans and were struggling to pay for piano lessons for their daughters, one of whom just happens to look remarkably like one of the daughters of Malcolm X.
Obama just happened to obtain his mansion mortgage from Northern Trust Bank, whose Board of Directors just happened to include Susan Crown, who just happened to be part of the wealthy Crown family, which just happened to donate to Obama’s campaigns, and which just happened to have ownership in defense contractor General Dynamics Corporation, and the Crown family just happened to sit on the board of energy company Exelon, formerly known as Commonwealth Edison, which just happened to have had Thomas Ayers as its CEO, and the Crown family also owned the Maytag appliance company, which just happened to move its operations to Mexico, after its employees just happened to donate to Obama’s campaign, after he just happened to pledge that he would keep their jobs in Galesburg, Illinois.
In June 2005, just months after Obama became a U.S. Senator, Michelle Obama just happened to be named a “non-executive director” of the board of TreeHouse Foods, a supplier of Wal-Mart, for a salary of $51,200 in 2005 and $101,083 in 2006, and she just happened to be given 7,500 TreeHouse stock options, worth approximately $72,375, even though she just happened to know nothing about the private sector or running a business.
In 2006 Obama pushed for a $1 million earmark for the University of Chicago, and his wife Michelle just happened to be promoted to Vice-President of Community and External Affairs for the hospitals with a salary increase from $121,900 to $316,962, and she just happened to receive public relations help from Obama’s political strategist David Axelrod, whose mother just happened to write for a communist newspaper.
In 2006 Sarah P. Herlihy, an associate of the Chicago law firm of Kirkland and Ellis, whose employees later contributed $87,722 to Obama’s presidential campaign, and whose partner Bruce I. Ettleson just happened to be a member of Obama’s campaign finance committee, just happened to write a paper calling for the elimination of the “natural born citizen” requirement in the U.S. Constitution.
Obama just happened to visit Kenya in 2006 to support his cousin, Raila Odinga, a Muslim socialist candidate for president, who just happened to have ties to both al-Qaeda and Libya’s Muammar Qaddafi, and who just happened to have been educated in communist East Germany, and who just happened to name his son Fidel, and who just happened to plan on establishing Shari’ah Muslim law in Kenya, and whose activities prompted the Kenyan government to lodge an official protest of Obama’s passport abuse and misconduct, and Obama’s actions just happened to have been denounced by the U.S. State Department as being in direct opposition to U.S. National Security, and after Odinga, for whom Obama just happened to have raised $950,000, lost the election, his Muslim followers just happened to burn Christian women and children alive in a church where they had sought refuge.
In 2006 Obama endorsed Alexi Giannoulias in his race for Illinois State Treasurer and stated that he is “…one of the most outstanding young men I could ever hope to meet”—even though Giannoulias just happened to be only 29 years old and even though his family’s Broadway Bank just happened to finance Chicago crime figures like Michael “Jaws” Giorango, a Chicago thug with convictions for bookmaking and promoting prostitution, and even though virtually all of Chicago’s Democrat politicians were keeping their distance from Giannoulias, whose reputation was so questionable he even failed to get the endorsement of the Chicago Democrat Party—which just happens to almost never be concerned about questionable reputations.
Obama’s mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, once worked for the Ford Foundation’s Asia program, which just happened to be run by Peter Geithner, who just happened to be the father of Timothy Geithner, who just happened to neglect to pay Social Security taxes on much of his income, which just happened to somehow qualify him to be Obama’s Treasury Secretary.
During the 2008 campaign Obama’s passport records just happened to have been illegally searched by an employee of a firm headed by John O. Brennan, and Lt. Quarles Harris, Jr., who was cooperating with federal investigators in connection with the incident, just happened to be found with a bullet in his head, and the murder just happened never to be solved, and Obama later just happened to make Brennan his terrorism and intelligence advisor.
On election night in 2008 in Chicago’s Grant Park, Obama just happened to wear a black suit and a red tie, and his older daughter just happened to wear a red dress, and his younger daughter just happened to wear a stark black dress, and his wife Michelle just happened to wear an arguably unattractive black dress that appeared to have a giant red X design, which just happened to prompt some to wonder if their clothing just happened to denote black power, communism, and Malcolm X, and at the very least prompted others to wonder why anyone would have his daughter wear a jet-black dress for a celebratory occasion—or where one could even just happen to find a store that sells black dresses for little girls.
From election night forward there are hundreds of other “just happeneds,” not the least of which is the long-form birth certificate released by Obama in April 2011 which just happened to consist of multiple image layers, including various objects which can be separated and rotated with computer software—which just happens to be impossible if a birth certificate is merely scanned and not computer-constructed by a forger.
I could go on… but you get the idea.
P.S. If Obama just happens to win reelection on November 6, remember that hyperinflation just happens to be the inescapable consequence of printing trillions of dollars to cover massive government deficits.
- Well, FREE SPEECH took a major hit yesterday leaving, one can assume, our enemies very happy:
- Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has become the chief attack dog against his co-religionist Mitt Romney, but on Wednesday that attack went even further when his official Senate office released a statement that attributed a quote to Mr. Romney, even though he said the exact opposite. Mr. Reid’s release quoted the Republican presidential nominee’s staff as telling the Boston Globe that Mr. Romney would “not honor deportation exemptions” that President Obama has granted under his new non-deportation policy. But that phrase doesn’t appear in the Globe’s article. In fact, the newspaper said Mr. Romney’s staff specifically “said he would honor deportation exemptions issued by the Obama administration before his inauguration,” though the staffers said a Romney administration wouldn’t issue any new exemptions itself.
- David Harsanyi reports: Over and over again we hear Democrats claim that raising tax rates on the rich won’t dampen economic recovery. They also claim it would only affect a fraction of small business owners. In the debate, the president asserted, as he has often, that 97 percent of businesses who pay individual rates would not see a tax increase. Well, judging from this new study by Internal Revenue Service, allowing Bush-era tax rates for high earners to expire, the centerpiece of President Obama’s tax plan and a big part of his campaign rhetoric, would mean that 1 million companies would be hit with new taxes. According to the IRS, which goes to great lengths to define a small business, high-income earners make up 24 percent of all small businesses that have employees. Other studies (and pundits) have grossly underestimated the impact that a tax hike on high earners might take on small business, discounting owners of small C corporations and others. Wealthy earners with small businesses account for 923,000 businesses with employees. There are many more in business for themselves. “No matter how you slice it and dice it, it’s hard to avoid that this is a tax increase on a significant share of small business owners,” said Raymond Keating, chief economist of the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council told CNNMoney. Democrats also argue that a tax on “millionaires and billionaires” — or, what in the real world means anyone making more than $200,000 and married couples pulling in more than $250,000 — could actually spur growth. How, is still a mystery.
- Huffington Post says “Obama thinks of a Good Answer to Mitt Romney morning after debate:
(Let me put it this way: Obama on Wednesday: a blubbering idiot. Obama on Thursday w/prompter: a great reader of lies. Same content just delivered differently).
- Excerpted from The Hill: Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) says that he will do anything he can to block the Obama administration from reimbursing defense contractors for severance costs if the firms don’t send layoff notices to employees. The Obama administration issued guidance Friday that said defense firms’ costs would be covered if they have to layoff workers due to canceled contracts under the across-the-board cuts set to take effect Jan. 2. The layoff notices have become a politically charged issue because they could have come just four days ahead of the election because of a 60-day notice required by federal law for mass layoffs. Graham and other Republicans were livid after the Obama administration issued the guidance on Friday telling contractors that their legal costs would be covered due to canceled contracts under sequestration, but only if they did not issue layoff notices before sequestration occurs — and before the November election. “I will do everything in my power to make sure not one taxpayer dollar is spent reimbursing companies for failure to comply with WARN Act,” Graham told The Hill in a phone interview Monday. “That is so beyond the pale — I think it’s patently illegal.”
Latest Campaign Ads:
- Erick Erickson: On Eye Contact and God-Kings:
On Wednesday night, Mitt Romney was respectful of Barack Obama when Barack Obama challenged him. Mitt Romney looked Barack Obama in the eye when Barack Obama challenged Romney. He kept a smiling demeanor to his challenge in the room.
Wednesday night, Mitt Romney was the challenge in the room for Barack Obama and Barack Obama would not look at him. Barack Obama kept his head down, eyes fixed on his podium. This is a metaphor for the entirety of Barack Obama’s Presidency.
Mr. Obama does not make eye contact with the challenges he faces. He looks down or away.
He came into the White House to dire fiscal times. No one denies it. But Barack Obama declared a recovery in June of 2009. Instead of looking the challenge in the eyes and staring it down, Barack Obama declared it no longer a problem and pivoted to healthcare. Even as the fiscal storm raged, Barack Obama said it turned out to be worse than he and his advisors expected, but he wouldn’t make eye contact with the problem. He set about destroying our healthcare system instead in the name of reform.
In 2010, the Deepwater Horizon exploded off shore. It took the President almost two months to look the challenge in the eyes, address the nation, and tell us what he was going to do. In the meantime, his administration overreacted doing untold harm to the Gulf Coast economy. Still, the President refused to meet the challenge of our economic situation, pivoting from health careto Solyndra.
Now, we have another challenge. The Middle East is in chaos and our Ambassador is dead. The Presidential campaign went from “Osama is dead and Al Qaeda is on the run” to “Al Qaeda is alive and our Ambassador assassinated.” But the President refused to face this challenge too. Instead, he blamed a YouTube video. We now know the President and his administration knew of thesecurity risk. We now know the President and his administration were pretty sure, within twenty-four hours of September 11th, that we had yet again been attacked by terrorists on September 11th.
But the President refused to look us or the problem in the eyes. As his Press Secretary, Secretary of State, and Defense chiefs were beginning to acknowledge it was a terrorist attack, Barack Obama still refused to make eye contact with the problem. He refused to even acknowledge it existed, hiding still behind a YouTube video.
I have reservations about Mitt Romney. I’m a conservative. Of course I do. They are well known. But make no mistake about it — Mitt Romney will make eye contact with the challenges of the day instead of looking away at a podium, a desk, or a distraction. I may not always agree with him, but at least I know I can trust him to make eye contact with the challenges of our day and set about solving them, not looking for easy distractions and fleeting glories.
Barack Obama won’t make eye contact with the challenges of the day and he won’t accept responsibility for having to deal with them. Nothing is his fault. Nothing is his blame. Only credit flows to Barack Obama. Now more people are out of the job market than any time since the Carter recession, our Ambassador to Libya is dead, and the black flag of Al Qaeda rises from our own flag poles at our own Embassies in the Middle East.
For five years the left has told us Barack Obama came off Mount Olympus to be our God-King. Now they say the elevation in Denver, lower than that of Olympus, was too high for him. The god-king of the Cult of Personality bleeds. Pay no attention to any of it. Make no eye contact with reality — not to him being merely a flawed man in over his head, not to our dead Ambassador, not to the unemployed, not to Al Qaeda’s black flag.
No, the god-King commands we pay attention to Big Bird and birth control — issues that, unlike Christopher Stevens and millions of unemployed, truly matter when staring down at the podium instead of making eye contact with the future.
WORTH THE WATCH:
Cliff Kincaid on several “taboo” subjects that the media prefer to ignore. Frank Marshall Davis, Obama’s mentor in Hawaii during his critical teen years, was a member of the Communist Party, as his FBI files revealed. William Ayers, the unrepentant terrorist and a founder of The Weather Underground, was closely associated with Obama in Chicago.
New York LOCAL:
- The State of New York paid out at least $5 million to settle sexual harassment cases from 2008 to 2010, with 5 of the 11 cases involving a single agency: The state Department of Corrections and Community Services. http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/05/nyregion/new-york-paid-at-least-5-million-to-settle-sex-harassment-cases.html?smid=tw-nytmetro&seid=auto
- Roll Call’s new list of House race rankings brings bad news for the Republicans in NY-24, NY-21 and NY-25. http://atr.rollcall.com/race-ratings-changes-house-maps-gels-senate-still-fluid/
- Attorneys representing Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand’s re-election campaign fired off angry letters to TV stations demanding they “immediately” yank off the air an Arizona Super PAC’s ad that accuses the Democratic senator of costing New York jobs due to her support of the Affordable Care Act. The ad, which is airing on broadcast stations across New York as part of a $500,000 buy, features mock newspaper headlines that portray Gillibrand in a negative light and seek to “damage her reputation,” according to the senator’s D.C.-based attorneys Mark Erik Elias and Emily Eisenberg. These are accompanied by citations of real news articles that ran under very different headlines in actual publications – including the Syracuse Post-Standard – that in several cases didn’t even mention Gillibrand. The purpose, according to the senator’s attorneys, is to make it seem like Gillibrand is receiving negative publicity, which is not, in fact, the case. Elias and Eisenberg called the ad “misleading and deceptive,” and asked stations to contact them to confirm when it is no longer running. National Horizon spokesman Nelson Warfield noted Gillibrand’s attorneys did not dispute the “factual content” of the ad, which would have been a stretch, because she did vote for the medical device tax that Skaneateles Falls-based Welch Allyn cited as part of the reason behind its global restructuring program that would include cutting 10 percent of their workforce over the next three years.
“Senator Gillibrand is famous for avoiding debates with Wendy Long, her Republican rival,” Warfield said. “But now she is deploying her lawyers to avoid any discussion of her record. Gillibrand should stop hiding behind her ads and her lawyers. She should face Wendy Long.”
“…The ‘Job Killer’ ad is set up like a photo album about Gillibrand’s disastrous tax vote,” Warfield continued. “There are no headlines in it. There is just an accurate narrative of how her vote impacted a major employer in New York,” continued Warfield.
“We have our DC lawyers ready to answer her DC lawyers, as Gillibrand does what she does best: create work in DC, not New York.”
According to Warfield, no stations currently airing the ad have agreed to take it down.
“Not likely to, either,” he said. “Saying a politician voted wrong may annoy that politician, but it is hardly defamatory.”
- The super PAC funded by the son of financier George Soros that is backing Demcorat Sean Patrick Maloney in the NY-18 is decrying another well-financed effort that’s backing Republican Rep. Nan Hayworth. There’s a real spy versus spy quality to this, but the super PAC, Friends of Democracy, says the conservative U.S. Chamber of Commerce is trying to “buy another term full of votes.” Friends of Democracy is citing a National Journal story that reported the chamber is spending up to $100 million in House races and that its “continuing the pay-to-play battle in district.” “Rep. Hayworth sold out her district for a quarter million dollars in her last term, throwing poor women under the bus when it came to healthcare access,” said Ilyse Hogue, co-founder of Friends of Democracy. “Rep. Hayworth is a puppet of industry with more than a quarter million hooks determining her every vote, with more corporate money pouring in from the US Chamber, we have to wonder who she plans to sell out next.”
Sorry, I find this hysterical – ‘super PAC funded by son of George Soros’ has a problem with campaign financing. Ahh nothing like the pot calling the kettle black!
- OH Speaking of Soros – give this a read. I tell you the hypocrisy is unbelievable:
We live in an America that is getting harder to recognize every day. Speak UP, Speak Out, and do it OFTEN!
Enjoy your long weekend. We will be back on Tuesday,